Free Dives w/ Cristal Clear Charters on Cinco de Mayo - Sinko? - umm May 5th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ditto what MissD said...great hospitality already!

I'm in...
I will come with the family and will dive Saturday pm and maybe Sunday am.
We will be staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Islamorada

joeamit:
I'm in...
I will come with the family and will dive Saturday pm and maybe Sunday am.
We will be staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Islamorada

:yelclap: Yeah. See you soon.

I have a call in for Jaclyn

I will be attending Saturday all day, and Sunday morning with "Rawk Star"

Looking for accomodations Friday, and Saturday night... If anyone has room for father and son... :)

CoolTech:
I have a call in for Jaclyn

I will be attending Saturday all day, and Sunday morning with "Rawk Star"

Looking for accomodations Friday, and Saturday night... If anyone has room for father and son... :)
I don't know that anyone has made reservations for a room yet for May. I was planning on seeing how the Sunset Cove's Diver's Den worked out, because it's certainly the right price!

You're right... sometimes I don't think about the time frame. I have to schedule these things so far in advance... lol

HilaryRN71:
I don't know that anyone has made reservations for a room yet for May. I was planning on seeing how the Sunset Cove's Diver's Den worked out, because it's certainly the right price!

Ooooh, you are right. I was getting ahead of myself as well.

Post one is updated w/ names - any errors - let me know via pm. The girls (Micha and Jaclyn) at CCC were a little busy today - so I went with what I had for now.

FFestpirate - you and Dawn - what dives? Me :ne_nau:

CBulla, I have your loverly wife but not you. Is Kris having a "chick" weekend? :winky: :blinking:

GO

:sblogo:

:cheerleader:

Please note, as of today the boats are full (well as full as we want them). This is going to be one fantastic event. Lots of good people and divers.

:gondolalove:

Please do not forget the party on Saturday evening. Since we have so many, I may see what I can do about a private party. It had been mentioned before. At this point, I think that will be the better way to go. Stay tuned...:)
:drunks:
Give me a lil time to work on that, please.​

If anyone wanted to go but had the misfortune of not making reservations in time, please note the following:

CCC has other boats located at their two other shops. :wave-smil So if people still want to jump in on the fun they can. One shop is just a couple of miles down the road and the other is located 9 miles away in Tavernier.

Adeeba, deeba, deeba, that's all folks!
Miss, Micha, and Jaclyn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom