Free Dives w/ Cristal Clear Charters on Cinco de Mayo - Sinko? - umm May 5th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uh, thanks?? :D

Scuba_Jenny:
Uh, I am hoping for cabana boy type guys..

Cabana boyz????? (so far, Brian was the best) I'm in!!! :fruit: Seriously, I'v added myself to the calendar & willl give CCC a call. My only issue is that dratted on call schedule...:shakehead

Stringer Bell:
LOL Please no guys pics!

I am interested, any spots left (either day, or both)

Yeppers, but filling up fast. Call Jaclyn at Cristal Clear, first thing in the morning, if you can. Her number is in the first post.

Thank YOU Marvel and MissD :hugs: ..for helping me so concisely state all that useful information in my post!! Was I nippin' at the rum?? I know I ramble but that message might be the best yet..and I don't even remember writing half...er...a quarter of it! :drunks:

My friend from the UK has decided to join us in May! She is flying in on Thurs, so can make some Friday Lauderdale dives as well, and flying BACK to England on Monday. Even thinking about that much flying makes me tired...but it will be a blast!! And the BD :marriage: is joining me as well...all the way from :newmexico: . I suspect Sharky's has it's share of stories..let's write a few more!!! :rock_band

deepstops:
:blush: :blush: :blush:
Awwh, you no need to blush... you are an awesome cabana boy! Chilled champange anybody??:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom