Free Dives w/ Cristal Clear Charters on Cinco de Mayo - Sinko? - umm May 5th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPT HOOK:
Hmm, Cinco de Mayo happens to be my 60th birthday, just might have to make this dive!
Hey Captain Hook!! It was great talking with you this morning!! Glad you took us up on the free dive!! We look forward to meeting you and your wife on Cinco de Mayo!!! Ohhh.. and we will make sure to have cake and balloons, and maybe a margarita or two just for your Birthday!!! :)

Now, with everyone booking on that day.... how "AM I" going to get to dive with you all? LOL :wink:

See you all soon, and anyone else interested... let us know because the boat is sure to fill up for that weekend!!!
CCC
800-226-0415

Thanks again,

Michaelynn

CAPT HOOK:
Hmm, Cinco de Mayo happens to be my 60th birthday, just might have to make this dive!

Its my 34th.I should be able to go.Need to check on one or 2 things first.

Scuba-Jay:
Whats Sharky's??!! Your obviously not a Key Largoian!!!! Ill show you Sharky's the first night after the dive!!

Diving4me2.

:wink: .....Sharky's is our local hangout!! All of the DM's, Instructors, AND Captains hang out there... they have great food, and live music on the weekend as well! Don't worry, when you all get down here for "Sinko de Mayo" I was planning on taking you all there after the dives!! I took the first two Scubaboard divers (the ones who took us up on our offer :) ) there lastnight, after our afternoon dive!! I have a bit of a hangover today, but that is nothing new....:rofl3:

Can't wait to meet you all!!!

Micha

PS Take a look at my pictures I posted in my album... they are from the dive yesterday... we had soo many dolphins playing in our wake, it was amazing!! It was a good omen, I thought! It was my 99th and 100th dive yesterday, and even though the seas were a bit rough....it was FANTASTIC!! I got some really good pics of the dolphins.. all of us girls were squeeling like little kids!!

and YEAH..:D my 100th dive was awesome!! Saw eels, and rays, and turtles!! TONS OF LARGE BARRACUDA! Can't wait to get back out there!!!!

I just booked for sink-o. This is only my 2nd SB dive trip, so I'm looking forward to meeting many of you for the first time!

Count me in for the May 5 afternoon dive! This is so wonderful!!

Hilary Sent this to me VIA email and I am going to turn the ppwk in to get time off so I can jump aboard for the MAY 5th excursion!

Did I read the post correctly? IS this a FREE boat ride(one) for TWO dives(same boat ride two drops)? OR IS the First jump free and the second paid making it a 50% discount on the boat ride?

I am going to have to do some O/T to get some new tires on the POV they are as smooth as.. (TOS restricted Self Censure)

Hope to see some SB'ers and do some great diving.

PS- A report on Currents and Temps expected would be good reading.

Orlando Eric:
Hilary Sent this to me VIA email and I am going to turn the ppwk in to get time off so I can jump aboard for the MAY 5th excursion!

Did I read the post correctly? IS this a FREE boat ride(one) for TWO dives(same boat ride two drops)? OR IS the First jump free and the second paid making it a 50% discount on the boat ride?

I am going to have to do some O/T to get some new tires on the POV they are as smooth as.. (TOS restricted Self Censure)

Hope to see some SB'ers and do some great diving.

PS- A report on Currents and Temps expected would be good reading.

Free boat ride w/ two drops. May - FL - Hot! Keep an eye on the first post, as I will continue to update it as needed :)

Hey gang, I just booked my spots for the May weekend... anyone want to split housing or up for roughing it at Pennekamp....?

Jay, I'm solo, and usually Brian (deepstops) is as well.... you'll have no problems finding skilled buddies...

-Tim

netmage:
Hey gang, I just booked my spots for the May weekend... anyone want to split housing or up for roughing it at Pennekamp....?

Jay, I'm solo, and usually Brian (deepstops) is as well.... you'll have no problems finding skilled buddies...

-Tim

Tim,

Jenny and I are riding down together. We'll dive the reefs in the morning, the wrecks in the afternoon, and then it sounds like the CCC crew is going to take us over to Sharky's for some fiesta activities. I hadn't planned to spend the night but let me talk to Jenny. I have a buddy with an empty apartment in Tavernier the three of us could stay at. (air mattresses are highly suggested as it has hardwood flooring)

netmage:

-Tim

Hey you, long time no see.

Jay, let me echo what Tim said... you won't have a problem finding good divers to go with.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom