Free Dives w/ Cristal Clear Charters on Cinco de Mayo - Sinko? - umm May 5th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepstops:
Hey everyone,

Don't forget to add yourself to the calendar (now that it's fixed :D ). Right now it's only showing two of us.

Hmmmm.... I just called & spoke to Donna. I asked her to put me on every dive my good frineds Jenny & Brian were on but they weren't on the list!!!! So, I'm tentatively signed up for all day Saturday & Sunday AM. :fruit:

Ok-

Seems I am going Saturday PM and Sunday AM...

...because Stu_in_Fla is making me go by promising to buy me lots of rum at Sharkey's...and shaming me for never attending any scubaboad events....

...ok...

...I lied...

...he never promised me rum.

Can I have yours??? :D

Marvel:
Hmmmm.... I just called & spoke to Donna. I asked her to put me on every dive my good frineds Jenny & Brian were on but they weren't on the list!!!! So, I'm tentatively signed up for all day Saturday & Sunday AM. :fruit:

I just spoke w/ Donna, Jenny and I are on their list. It was listed under my screen name :) All is right in the world again.

deepstops:
I just spoke w/ Donna, Jenny and I are on their list. It was listed under my screen name :) All is right in the world again.
Thank God the world is right again! Whew!! :)

Yes it is pronounced Mik el-lynn.. three syllables.. :blinking: but spelled Michaelynn. And no, I'm not the Michellin tire man, even though my Dad teased me as a child...lol

You all can call me Micha for short if its easier to remember....

........and thank you for the compliements... :wink: it made my day!!

Can't wait to meet you all.. I've already "warned" :wink: all my favorite bartenders at Sharkeys' that we have a "Wild Group" coming down!!! I'm going to talk to the owner tonight and see if we can get some sort of group deal going over there as well! (No promises though.. just for the record!!) Or I can atleast try and save us all a place to sit and eat!! ohh and drink...of course!

Micha (Michaelynn)

ScubaPhotoBabe:
Yes it is pronounced Mik el-lynn.. three syllables.. :blinking: but spelled Michaelynn. And no, I'm not the Michellin tire man, even though my Dad teased me as a child...lol

You all can call me Micha for short if its easier to remember....

........and thank you for the compliements... :wink: it made my day!!

Can't wait to meet you all.. I've already "warned" :wink: all my favorite bartenders at Sharkeys' that we have a "Wild Group" coming down!!! I'm going to talk to the owner tonight and see if we can get some sort of group deal going over there as well! (No promises though.. just for the record!!) Or I can atleast try and save us all a place to sit and eat!! ohh and drink...of course!

Micha (Michaelynn)

Even if he could save us an area that would be super :jump:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom