Free Dives w/ Cristal Clear Charters on Cinco de Mayo - Sinko? - umm May 5th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If we want to simply rent tanks from Cristal Clear and not have to schlep our own, do we need to say something about that now so they are ready?

I have four tanks, but I figured the least I could do for getting a free dive is to rent a couple of tanks from them! :14:

BTW

We're Havin' a Party/BBQ
:balloon :bananalama: :balloon

Party/BBQ will take place at CCC's Pilot House Location
After diving - go shower - if you'd like - and come on over
If you are a real pirate then just come straight over :winky: :arrr:

I will bring some Sheridan's (Walter) to share. Sheridan's, for those curious to know, are made up of vanilla vodka, pineapple juice, and a splash of lime. :drunks:

BTW, for anyone who was told the boat was full please call them back - we have made some changes :D

Yes, Debby, please let them know about tanks. Thanks for pointing that out.

For those interested tank rentals are 12 for nitrox and I thnk 5 for air.I could be wrong about the air fills, but I know the nitrox is a fact.
Also,for those doing multiple dives that weekend,the rate is 60 without tanks and weights and 70 with.

Hey everyone! so you know tanks and weights are included on your free trip. Nitrox is an extra $12.00 if your interested. Don't forget to bring your Nitrox cards, you will be asked for it! We are all looking forward to this trip, can't wait I just hope there is a spot left for me! See you all soon, As missdirected said give me a call if you are not signed up yet we might bring the bigger boat up here if there is enough interest to fill it up. Call me at (800) 226-0415.
Thanks!
Jaclyn
CCC

Jaclyn, wow, that is fantastic, "TANKS" a lot!!!

KeyLargoJaclyn:
Hey everyone! so you know tanks and weights are included on your free trip. Nitrox is an extra $12.00 if your interested. Don't forget to bring your Nitrox cards, you will be asked for it! We are all looking forward to this trip, can't wait I just hope there is a spot left for me! See you all soon, As missdirected said give me a call if you are not signed up yet we might bring the bigger boat up here if there is enough interest to fill it up. Call me at (800) 226-0415.
Thanks!
Jaclyn
CCC

:yeahbaby: I think I just did a lil jig :D Can't wait for this weekend to come.

:wave-smil

counting down now........

one week from tomorrow i'll be at the airport!!.... Can't wait!!!:D :D

I will see her this sunday, anything ya'll want me to pass along???

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom