Free Dives w/ Cristal Clear Charters on Cinco de Mayo - Sinko? - umm May 5th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMG What a awsome weekend. I had a great time and meeting new SBr"s is always a treat. The crew with Crystal lived up to my expectations again, I didn't hear a single complaint or gripe... the dives that were picked for us were absolutely great, I have always wanted to do the Dwayne, Eagle, after hearing everyone talk about em.

I will post more but I am tired and still need to wah and hang my gear to dry and DL my computer so I can finish my log book. MIke it was a true honor to dive with you and your wife today, I hope you enjoy the rest of the week on your vacation and can't wait to see some of the pic's your wife took, and as soon as I get my film developed I will post Moonie's pic from the Speigal, I think he had a good time, he was even caught trying to steal some of the water from the Speigal, Bad Moonie......

Again thanks to everyone who attended and to CoolTech for the Sink "O" shirts. And a special thanks to the crew and captains from Crystal Clear Dive Charters for a awsome weekend....

SharkBaite:
OMG What a awsome weekend. I had a great time and meeting new SBr"s is always a treat. The crew with Crystal lived up to my expectations again, I didn't hear a single complaint or gripe... the dives that were picked for us were absolutely great, I have always wanted to do the Dwayne, Eagle, after hearing everyone talk about em.

I will post more but I am tired and still need to wah and hang my gear to dry and DL my computer so I can finish my log book. MIke it was a true honor to dive with you and your wife today, I hope you enjoy the rest of the week on your vacation and can't wait to see some of the pic's your wife took, and as soon as I get my film developed I will post Moonie's pic from the Speigal, I think he had a good time, he was even caught trying to steal some of the water from the Speigal, Bad Moonie......

Again thanks to everyone who attended and to CoolTech for the Sink "O" shirts. And a special thanks to the crew and captains from Crystal Clear Dive Charters for a awsome weekend....
You can't return a phone call dumbazz?:D

:confused: :confused: :confused: I'm sorry, but I have NEVER seen a no wake zone in the Atlantic. Do the arrest the waves too ?????:D :D :D :D :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: to the boys in gray with coffee stains on their life jackets :D:rofl3: :rofl3: :

HilaryRN71:
The point is......I was showin' my luv for all my fellow SB'ers. Didn't want anyone to get nailed with a big ticket!! You know how our dear law enforcement officers can take their job SO seriously! I hear they are also a bit touchy about the wakes, as well. Don't want the coffee to spill and the donuts to get mushy!

I can't believe they actually came after us for waking them. I mean if your gonna pull a boater over at least do it OUTSIDE of the darn channel so as a large boat doens't make you spill you coffee and spoil your fun of pulling over a speed boat.

I thought it was funny as hell that they came and stopped our boat and then instead of pulling up to us and speaking in person to the captain, they had the BALLS to say what they had to say over the radio as for EVERY boater can here them. What a bunch of CRAP,, gotta love those Grouper Troopers...

ffestpirate:
You can't return a phone call dumbazz?:D
:rofl3:

Whats wrong can't return calls or voice mail or text pages???????:no I tried calling you didn't wanna hear it. so PPPPSSSSTTTTT:mooner:

HilaryRN71:
Well it was TOO much to txt Overseas Highway (is that what it is?) I suffer from thumb cramps enough as it is. :D

No, US 1 AKA the Overseas Highway does not go to Largo. Largo is on the west coast between St Pete and Clearwater. US1 goes through Key Largo.

Walter:
No, US 1 AKA the Overseas Highway does not go to Largo. Largo is on the west coast between St Pete and Clearwater. US1 goes through Key Largo.
US 19 and US 19A run through Largo :) (trust me, I've lived here all my life :popcorn: ) Oh, and I've dealt with Walter for more than a year... just say... Thank you for catching my mistake, Walter :grin

It was great to meet all the Conchs. :) For those not there, it was a blast. It was such fun in fact, another hour or two of sleep would have been great this morning.

CCC did a great job, both in the office and on the boat (DM Matt gets special recognition IMO). And on the grill too!!
If there's one point that was driven home to me, it's CCC's attention to safety. There's far too many operators in the world that'll let anyone jump on the boat and dive pretty much whatever profile they want and I think you'd be very unlikely to see that happening on CCC's boats.

Jim (Cooltech), I love the shirt!! Thank you again.

Hmmm.. I was a little bummed that we didn't have a Cinco party for folks who were around say in the AM to meet up with the folks from the PM and mingle and have a lil Cinco party... Xavier was bummed to, he loves talking to people. Soooooo... we went shopping and we went back to de casa condo and I proceeded to make some mouth watering scrumptious dinner! :D

On the flip side, my morning boat ride and dives were fun and in good company! The captain and crew seemed to have fun with our rag-tag group and the dives chosen (Benwood and French Reef) were a fun way to wake up to the day!

Thanks for a great time and glad to have finally met yawl!

Walter:
WOW.... I could have really messed everyone up then. Well it's actually a REALLY good thing I had MissDirected post it....cuz we know how she is with directions. No one took her seriously. :)

Thank you for pointing that out, Walter. As a new Conch...I am a little geographically challenged, as evidenced by directing someone looking for hardhat diving to Los Angeles. Is that closer than Key Largo???? hehehehe

I had SOOO much fun this weekend. More than I had in ages...and I think really it was due to the people I was with. MissD was right today when she told me I was crazy for skipping dives...I've had some screws loose for about the past year. But the past two days helped me get back in touch with why I love diving...and why I love all the crazy and passionate people in this sport. Thanks everyone!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom