Free Dives w/ Cristal Clear Charters on Cinco de Mayo - Sinko? - umm May 5th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I put Walter up as one of my all-time favorite dive buddies (my son will always be #1 :) ) Even if he was thinking of becoming a PADI Instructor! :duck:(j/k Walter). I don't think there are many of us with the attitude to pass the slower descending divers in such a classy manor as you and I :beer_yum:

HilaryRN71:
Sharkbaite....I have a most brilliant pic of our dear naughty gnome. If it's not on my scubaboard gallery yet...it is because I am tech challenged. :) I will get it posted.
They are in your Photobucket page. :)
mooniesg.jpg

MaxBottomtime:
They are in your Photobucket page. :)
mooniesg.jpg

Awsome.... and to think you can barely see my hand LOL... I still haven't made it to walgreens yet, walked in to a major issue at the office yesterday and also had to do a job shadow, and today we have the vendor and our district manager coming in so hopefully this afternoon I will have some pics....

HI everyone, I wanted to thank you all for coming down and taking us up on our offer! For those of you who could not make it for sinko-de-mayo remember the offer is still good through the month of May. But last weekend was a blast. It was great to meet all of you Athena says so too! he he he! When do we get to do this again? I had to stay back to get ready to party I did not get to go diving with you. Jess and Micha had a great time diving next is my turn! LOL! Thanks for the t-shirts! The pics came out awesome by the way! tracy thanks for everything!

KeyLargoJaclyn:
I had to stay back to get ready to party I did not get to go diving with you. Jess and Micha had a great time diving next is my turn! LOL!

We'll hold you to that.

Missdirected:
I am still feeling a bit of the shaft for not getting my name on my shirt but I think I will live. :kiss:

He has an option for that. Are you sure you want to go there? LOL!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom