2nd annual Sink-O de Mayo Pre Invasion Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Debby,
What do you want me to have in the townhouse for you to drink. I know you are supposed to drink alot but alot of what water or gatorade ???? You name it I'll have it in there for you.
I can even put some message oil in the townhouse so Jay can massage your sore legs and back:eyebrow:

Becky

Hey Debby,
What do you want me to have in the townhouse for you to drink. I know you are supposed to drink alot but alot of what water or gatorade ???? You name it I'll have it in there for you.
I can even put some message oil in the townhouse so Jay can massage your sore legs and back:eyebrow:

Becky
You're the greatest, Becks! :14:

Becky have I ever told you what a sweetie you are? :10:

Just water is fine, the MS folks are supplying all of our food and beverages. The massage oil will be appreciated though...by us AND by the other couple, the wife had a nasty crash on last Sunday's ride and she's riding down on Saturday anyway. What a trooper!!! I'd bet a paycheck that she is going to be one sore lady on Saturday night!!!

By the way...if any of you would like to think of me around noon when I hit Card Sound Bridge, if you are underwater please join Brian in kicking your power fins really hard and get me over that bridge. Here I am ascending on 2007's ride. I need all the virtual pushes I can get!
ms150.jpg

On my way to work in the morning I will stop by the Blu Bamboo and pick you up some nice oil, and pick up some water for you. I will have the water in the fridge for you ( nice and cold).:D

You are too good to me, Becky!!! :10::10::10:

On my way to work in the morning I will stop by the Blu Bamboo and pick you up some nice oil, and pick up some water for you. I will have the water in the fridge for you ( nice and cold).:D

Well hell Becky - while your at it pick me up a hottie to apply the oil and I will join Debby in the ride! :wink1: For that kind of treatment... How many miles is this Debby?

Way to go Debb"Y" we are all sooo proud of what you are doing
Go Debby go :)

Becky I will take one hottie 2 .... gotta love being single :)

How many miles is this Debby?

75 each day, total of 150. :11: This is my third year, so I know I can do it!

Thank you everyone for your good wishes, I did not mean to hijack this thread, but I was responding to a friend's PM that they didn't blame me for having to move Sinko up a week and I wanted to clear the air that it wasn't me, it was a national organization and that I am 1/4000th or so of the influx on Saturday.

Of course, no snowflake ever thinks that it is responsible for the blizzard. :rofl3:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom