Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Intro into Tech would be a great class to take, I want to learn about doubles, is this the correct class?

Intro into Tech would be a great class to take, I want to learn about doubles, is this the correct class?

Don't you already come equipped with some? :confused:

I should clarify that it's a lecture about it and not a class.

I took my nitrox class and it was required i make dives for it. I really liked the instructor and I feel like I learned a lot from him. I have a buddy from college who is a tech diver and been doing it for many years, and we discuss what is taught and practiced and everything seems right.

No one that I have been diving with has complained about how I dive other than air time, which is expect is because I'm new to diving.

Afaik, they are safety first, as I they won't let me do any deep dives or night dives without advanced workshop, take that as you may, I feel they are right in that I should do some with an instructor first.

I'm always up for dives, so if you want to let me in on one, if I can afford it (which takes some budget planning) or it's a beach dive, I'm in. I'm always up for learning too :)

Weekends next month == good to go, cept the 1st and 2nd (NYC) :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom