Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

^_^;;;

I signed up for intro to tech diving.

With whom....?

With whom....?

Package deal, order SDI's nitrox online course, they throw in the Intro to Tech class free. . . doesn't even require any dives I hear . . .

Lol. <3 Scubanetwork, I like them.

One of my occasional buddies does OW classes for them, and I think I've met the guy who would be doing the class over wings at Bru's a few weeks ago.., seems like a good instructor with his head in the right place.

If you want to proceed down that path, you'll be far better off diving with people who do those dives all the time. Deepstops and myself; we go off to the deep end of the pool a few times a month, and most of our stuff drifts towards the deeper end of the recreational range, when Brian's not performing crustacean removal services for Kevin up in Boynton...

Feel free to PM me if you want to venture down this path...

-Tim

One of my occasional buddies does OW classes for them, and I think I've met the guy who would be doing the class over wings at Bru's a few weeks ago.., seems like a good instructor with his head in the right place.

If you want to proceed down that path, you'll be far better off diving with people who do those dives all the time. Deepstops and myself; we go off to the deep end of the pool a few times a month, and most of our stuff drifts towards the deeper end of the recreational range, when Brian's not performing crustacean removal services for Kevin up in Boynton...

Feel free to PM me if you want to venture down this path...

-Tim

Unless they've lowered the requirements, there's a 100 logged dive minimum even for Advanced nitrox / deco procedures. They don't have that detail that I can find on the tdisdi.com website.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom