Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rebreathers are way cool, I wonder what the price per dive breaks down in $$.

Hard to tell yet. We took 3 bailout bottles that were just back from Hydro and got them filled, and topped off our Dil and O2 bottles before we started diving. Had to top off O2 again before leaving and our gas bill was $30.

If not for the extra fills due to Hyrdo's we'd have spent about $15 in gas for the entire weekend. Comparable amounts of OC diving tend to cost us $70-80 in gas, and we are much more limited in time/distance. I can't recall what we paid for sorb last time we bought it but I think I used about $15 for this trip.

nooo I have had many adope's in my life:rofl3:

Tim/Netmage gave me a very interesting and detailed explanation once between dives. I think that if you dive so frequently that you never have dry hair, the rebreather is less expensive per dive. For me, I simply can't afford the price of admission.

Guys sure look manly wearing them, though!!! AWESOME in fact! :D

Tim/Netmage gave me a very interesting and detailed explanation once between dives. I think that if you dive so frequently that you never have dry hair, the rebreather is less expensive per dive. For me, I simply can't afford the price of admission.

A lot of it depends on how it's used. We did a two hour dive with a max depth of 100' and only used a few hundred PSI of O2.

The deeper/longer you go, the better it is! :eyebrow:

OK, whatever, but it only counts if you looked manly! :kiss2:

OK, whatever, but it only counts if you looked manly! :kiss2:

I'll try to work on that! :wink:

So that's why Tim has no hair....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom