Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got a great back up plan. If the weather is bad I can throw shark teeth in my pool and you guys can dive from there. :rofl3:

No one that I have been diving with has complained about how I dive other than air time, which is expect is because I'm new to diving.

I still have bruises and I can't quite turn my neck since we dove, but I'm not complaining! :rofl3: j/k!!!

oh my worm is an abusive diver :wink:

oh my worm is an abusive diver :wink:

It's all lies :O I'm innocent. It was the surge, I swear :D
Are you going on my awesome singles dive? :D

I still have bruises and I can't quite turn my neck since we dove, but I'm not complaining! :rofl3: j/k!!!

:D Yeah. My bad. I'm blaming it on the rain :D

I got a great back up plan. If the weather is bad I can throw shark teeth in my pool and you guys can dive from there. :rofl3:

Does this mean you are coming over for the singles dive?

If you are wanting to come on the dive I'm planning, but alas, you don't want to post, just send me a PM, I'm making a list but leaving names off of it. Unless you think that's bad, then I'll stick your name right on it :D

SINGLES FUN AFTERNOON CAUSE THE WEATHER IS RANDOM
Official Information:

Date: TBA
Backup Plan: It prolly involves more rum.

Current people count: 3
People needing a place: 0
People offering a place: 0

Last edited:
It's all lies :O I'm innocent. It was the surge, I swear :D
Are you going on my awesome singles dive? :D

:D Yeah. My bad. I'm blaming it on the rain :D

Does this mean you are coming over for the singles dive?
We have to see what the vis,weather conditions are like off the beach. No use of killin each other if we can find anything but white sand.

It's been suggested that we hold off a beach dive. So Instead, maybe a singles fun afternoon :D

hmmmm what kinda of fun? lol

I want to tell you worm I think you are great, so many on this board have been unkind and you just let it roll off without a negative word. Wormil is awesome :) and I will come to the singles party. :)

Nice guy ladies, better grab him quick :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom