Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was thinking that most of us will be traveling to the Turkey Fry and we should set it up then.

And if it gets blown out we can dive for teeth in your pool lol :wink: BBQ or something

And on that note Wormil is looking for a carpool over to Venice :)

Just let me know what days you think you guys want to crash. I also if any one is interested extra cots and tents in the rum gets the best of everyone.

Are you planning to attend? :D
Sure, if it fits into my schedule.

OK I am back. Had a great time at FantasyFest my first time and it was everything people warned me about. I helped everyone with thier Duval Crawl which was way to much fun. My family left yesterday so it's just me and my two wonderful handsome men.

So where are we diving now? Has anyone picked a day or place? Who is staying with who when we go. I pick Jenny & Hermit and ???? to share expenses with.
I would rather stay over this way not Venice it's to far for me when everyone else is home I stilll have a 2 hr drive to get home.

By the way who left the door open and let the cold air out.:shakehead: Dang it's cold this morning.

(I'm still working out my plans to turkey dive. My goal is to visit my brother for Thanksgiving in Clearwater and then do the dive, and then come back to Deerfield. I haven't nailed a day I can go there yet, but alas, coming back if I could share a ride, I'd like that.)

EAST COAST SINGLES FUN EVENT
Official Information:
We'll be doing a dive (weather permiting) off sunrise beach. Afterwards we'll go to Boomers or Dave and Busters for mingling,drinks,food and games. AFAIK it's pretty inexpensive.

Date: TBA
Secondary Plan: Boomers / Dave and Buster's

Current people count: 6
People needing a place: 1?
People offering a place: 2

Wormil- can give ya a ride back from Venice on Sunday. Will be staying in Ft. Myers at Casa de Bulla. Charlie will be with us (warning!!!!). I am sure we can squeeze ya in though..

Well Becky it seems most of us will be going over to the turkey fry.
But we(wormil) will also set something up on this coast. :wink:

Venice is about a 51/2 - 6hr drive for me depending on the time of day I leave. I'll wait for one closer to home that way I don't have to travel so far.

Have fun and be safe.

It would be nice if we did something on Thanksgiving Friday. I have to work Saturday and can't go to Venice, and while I'd like to go to Capt. Gary and Admiral Brenda's, I probably can't due to other obligations. We could plan a beach dive and if that didn't work out, go to breakfast together. If we planned for Dania Beach, we could have breakfast at the Dania Beach Bar & Grill if the weather turned snotty. Or there are cute breakfast places on the Hollywood Broadwalk. So, who is free Friday after Thanksgiving? Your only alternatives are manic shopping and stuffing yourself with leftovers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom