Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wormil- can give ya a ride back from Venice on Sunday. Will be staying in Ft. Myers at Casa de Bulla. Charlie will be with us (warning!!!!). I am sure we can squeeze ya in though..

I might be able to swing staying at my friend's house. She lives in Ft Myers too. That would be super to get a ride back :D

Becky, we posted at the same time...it's about 90 minutes for you to come up our way. :D

It would be nice if we did something on Thanksgiving Friday. I have to work Saturday and can't go to Venice, and while I'd like to go to Capt. Gary and Admiral Brenda's, I probably can't due to other obligations. We could plan a beach dive and if that didn't work out, go to breakfast together. If we planned for Dania Beach, we could have breakfast at the Dania Beach Bar & Grill if the weather turned snotty. Or there are cute breakfast places on the Hollywood Broadwalk. So, who is free Friday after Thanksgiving? Your only alternatives are manic shopping and stuffing yourself with leftovers.

All my family is West Coast :/ I'm planning on being with my brother and his wife for thier first Thanksgiving together as a married peoples :D

Becky.. make a weekend out of it! We are going over on Friday to the Bullas, then coming back on Sunday.

So, is anyone in or near Broward interested in a post t-day Friday get-together?

Becky.. make a weekend out of it! We are going over on Friday to the Bullas, then coming back on Sunday.

I can do a weekend thing but a day trip would be to much for me. Plus I was going to my moms for Thanksgiving but she is flying out to be with my brother.:depressed: So it's just me and the boys over Thanksgiving.

Well, there's always the Conch Republic Thanksgiving Feast! I can't commit to it yet but I might come down.

I can do a weekend thing but a day trip would be to much for me. Plus I was going to my moms for Thanksgiving but she is flying out to be with my brother.:depressed: So it's just me and the boys over Thanksgiving.

C'mon up on Thursday. Don't know my plans yet, (usually dive on Thursday before dinner at a friends house), but have not heard anything yet....Regardless, come on onver. We will figure something out!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom