Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Last Caress & Green Hell..... <g>

lol a panda huh I hope you guys have fun :wink:

The MISFITS great halloween choice. Unfornatley you will not get to see Danzig.-- Born too late sorry.

I set up the Ipod for 31st Oct. Otep, Misfits, Ozzy, Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper and Black Sabbath...

Lol. I got into buckethead too :D Happy panda!

Yeah, both were great shows.

Black Sabbath and Alice Cooper hmmm trying to scare them or convert them lol :)

Well I may as well break the news here among friends, I am single again, NDBE is a great guy but we just didn't share any dreams or life goals. Yes it is sad for both of us but it is a mutual decision. We want to remain good friends, but meanwhile now I'm looking for a diving old fart who is in good shape and was born in the 1950's. I think all the guys here are too young or already hooked up. Ehh, doesn't matter, I'm not in a hurry to meet anyone but I am in a hurry to dive again before the water gets too cccccold!

Hay Deb, so sorry to hear. :( Welcome to the lonely hearts club. If I find a nice guy that's just a little too old for me, I will send him your way, Ok? :)

Thanks Jenny!

Jay really, really, really is a nice guy but we just sort of drifted apart from lack of mutual hobbies and interests. We've been discussing this for a very long time, and we finally agreed that we were not meeting each other's needs. I really hope he finds the woman of his dreams, he deserves the best. And I deserve someone who likes to do the things I like to do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom