Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HIya Tom, I see you are a member of the Hollywood divers. How do you join that group? I didn't see it listed in the groups section....

Hey Jenny, check out the Hollywood, FL group. :)

Tom, thanks for the kind words and yes I remember meeting you at that fun picnic. I really am OK with it, it was a mutual decision that was a long time coming.

Sorry to hear you and Jay didn't work out. You are a beautiful lady and so much fun to be around I'm sure you will be getting calls soon.:) I'm hear for ya if you need to talk or you get bored and just want to go diving. Being single is not all that bad once you get used to it. But I know how you feel it's nice to have someone to share with. This could drive anyone to drink even me. I just have to find a drink that does not burn so bad going down:shakehead::rofl3:

Oh Becka you are way too sweet! Talk about beautiful ladies who are a lot of fun, go look in the mirror, girlfriend! :kiss2:

You are one of the many SBB folks who probably agree that while Jay was a nice guy, we were mismatched. I am enjoying the break from being in a relationship for now. I can go out with friends without having someone bug me every five minutes saying "can we go home now?" :dork2:

I know what you mean Or say such bad things about all your friends and tell you I cannot believe you have friends like this.
eek.gif
Of course they are always my SB friends and I have yet to find one that was as nice as they could be. :D He had the problem not me.
I think my problem is I need to get out of the house more, than I wouldn't have the A/C man asking me out:rofl3: Nothing wrong with his business but he just was not what I would be looking for in a man:shakehead: Besides I made a joke to myself about it yesterday morning, I thought how could things heat up.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Last edited:
Lol. Yeah yeah, years of single is maked me ok with it. Sometimes not all great, but sometimes not all bad.

Try absinthe. it's weird how you drink it, but imo, it doesn't burn.

Lol. Yeah yeah, years of single is maked me ok with it. Sometimes not all great, but sometimes not all bad.

Try absinthe. it's weird how you drink it, but imo, it doesn't burn.

Well I hope it's with your mouth but knowing you wormil you probably have some weird way of drinking. :rofl3:

Well I hope it's with your mouth but knowing you wormil you probably have some weird way of drinking. :rofl3:

LOL.

Well, it is by mouth ^_^;;;

The way we've been mixing the drink is put some ice cubes in a glass. Pour about 1 1/2 shots into a shot glass. Pour most of it into the glass, then put a sugar cube or sugar on a spoon, and pour the rest onto it. Then you burn the sugar when it burns out, you pour it into the glass and stir it up. I like ice because it's not directly watered down till the end.

It tastes like licorice, and it's about 140 proof. Which means 1 - 2 drinks for a buzz. If you don't let the ice melt all the way, maybe less :D

LOL.

Well, it is by mouth ^_^;;;

The way we've been mixing the drink is put some ice cubes in a glass. Pour about 1 1/2 shots into a shot glass. Pour most of it into the glass, then put a sugar cube or sugar on a spoon, and pour the rest onto it. Then you burn the sugar when it burns out, you pour it into the glass and stir it up. I like ice because it's not directly watered down till the end.

It tastes like licorice, and it's about 140 proof. Which means 1 - 2 drinks for a buzz. If you don't let the ice melt all the way, maybe less :D

Sounds like some da*n science project...:rofl3: Dang wormil :rofl3: I just would like to ask for a drink and be able to drink it. Not need gloves , mask, and a lab coat:rofl3: Your way to funny :rofl3: But thanks for the art of mixing a drink, but I would rather just ask and recieve :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom