Since this is Basic Scuba, where is your next trip and when?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

next trip is to luraville florida with da aquamaster the first week of january - we'll be doing apprentice & full cave! woo hoo!

I have been to San Andres when I was a child.
How is the scuba there? I think I left my fake/joke gum pack under the bed in the hotel. See if you find it..

haha

I wont ever go to Playa del Carmen again. Worst trip ever. Its where I got married. That was the only good thing to happen the whole trip. We celebrate yearly in Cozumel instead. Way better place to go!

This coming trip will be my 2nd time this year. Plan on making 7 dives.
We dive the second we get there. We unload, go to the dive shop, secure air, get geared up and hit the water. Hope for a night dive. then have the following day to do 2-4 dives and then another 2 dives on Saturday before we offgas for the flight on Sunday.. quick trip but its how we do things..

This will make dives 60-66 for me.

We have no idea, it'll be our first time there, but people who went there from our LDS say it's a great place, very good diving, nice island, good service.

Hawaii in January, then Red Sea in the spring.

Grand Cayman in April for 10 days.

Depends on what you mean by "dive trip". I tripped down the road a coupla miles earlier this evening for a nice dive. And I'm leaving day after tomorrow for British Columbia. But my next real vacation trip isn't until February ... when we trip back to Bonaire for a week.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Philippines for Western New Year, Borneo for Chinese New Year.

On an off subject, I have noticed as I dive more, I aquired more stuff to dangle on my BC.. Not because I need it, but because I might. Well.. More correctly, because I want it there and usually want to play around with it while I am under water..

I'm going to the springs in Florida the second week of december, Oahu in January, and hopefully the Bahamas in April.

On a lighter note if you have a rig with only two d-rings you can only bring so much junk. Furthermore, if you dive a vintage rig, you won't bring too much junk because there's no d-rings or pocket at all!

On an off subject, I have noticed as I dive more, I aquired more stuff to dangle on my BC.. Not because I need it, but because I might. Well.. More correctly, because I want it there and usually want to play around with it while I am under water..

Here is a good (long, so be prepared) article about a nice gear configuration. You shouldn't have many danglies after that. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom