Since this is Basic Scuba, where is your next trip and when?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

psychocabbage

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We are heading down to Cozumel Dec 11th.

I have an awesome wife that likes to spring fun things like this on me.

On an off subject, I have noticed as I dive more, I aquired more stuff to dangle on my BC.. Not because I need it, but because I might. Well.. More correctly, because I want it there and usually want to play around with it while I am under water..

I will say that I will be getting a new sausage. Mine is prone to getting hung up on stuff.. Its not the manual inflate type. Its like a lift bag. A really long lift bag.

I'm leaving for Marathon Florida at 7:00 am this Saturday!

I have a bunch of dives planned already!

Now all I have to do is stay out of the way of all these damn sick people here at work!!!!

My wife and I just came back from Cozumel a week ago and absolutely loved it. I am already beginning to look at our next trip and would love to go back to the Caribbean, as it is beautiful. That being said, my next actual trip will be completing my advanced course and maybe a trip to the Texas Clipper in the spring.

Now all I have to do is stay out of the way of all these damn sick people here at work!!!!

Went to get my flu shot at work this AM, nearly kicked out for dropping my pants. Apparently injection goes in the shoulder.

Going to Key Largo in Jan:cool2: (Hopefully with new Christmas scuba gear!!:D)

I have a trip scheduled to Bonaire at the end of January. :D

This will be my first visit to the island.

Angra dos Reis - Brasil Dec 5th

March 2009 maybe San Andres (Colombia) o Puerto Vallarta / Playa del Carmen (Mexico)

I have been to San Andres when I was a child.
How is the scuba there? I think I left my fake/joke gum pack under the bed in the hotel. See if you find it..

haha

I wont ever go to Playa del Carmen again. Worst trip ever. Its where I got married. That was the only good thing to happen the whole trip. We celebrate yearly in Cozumel instead. Way better place to go!

This coming trip will be my 2nd time this year. Plan on making 7 dives.
We dive the second we get there. We unload, go to the dive shop, secure air, get geared up and hit the water. Hope for a night dive. then have the following day to do 2-4 dives and then another 2 dives on Saturday before we offgas for the flight on Sunday.. quick trip but its how we do things..

This will make dives 60-66 for me.

Leaving for the Riviera Maya on Friday. A week of cave diving (does this mean I can't post it in Basic Scuba?) with a big group of friends.

Going to Nassau, Bahamas in the first week of Dec. and then going to Bonaire second week of January. Hopefully, we'll be going back to Bonaire in April. That will be it for the travelling till the following year. Can't wait!!!! Now if I can just put myself in a bubble and not get sick...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom