Since this is Basic Scuba, where is your next trip and when?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to the local beach here in San Diego. It cost me $3 for gas and $10 for 2 tanks of air.
Maybe when I get rich like all you warm water divers I'll join you.:D

Just returned from Cairns & Port Douglas Australia, trying to book with Frenchie's in Belize for the next trip. Never done the Blue Hole and it's keeps calling my name!

My first dive trip ever is to Fort Lauderdale in January, then to the Bon Terre Mine in March, then local diving until June when we hit Grand Caymans for my b-day. Cant wait.

Do you know who you're diving with yet? Underwater Explorers (Underwater Explorers - SCUBA Diving Boynton Beach, Delray, Palm Beach, Reefs and Wrecks) in Boynton Beach is great, and you might even get your picture right here on SB! http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/fl...379-boynton-dive-chronicles-new-improved.html

I dived in Fort Lauderdale this past weekend, and I'm going back on December 23rd :D

I just dove Fort Lauderdale this past weekend too :D It was great!!!

Still trying to get my next trip planned!

DivingPrincess, what sites did you dive? We did Baracuda Reef, the Caves (not sure why they call it that, is was a reef), Oakland Ridge & the Scutti Artificial Reef

Last edited by a moderator:
I dived in Fort Lauderdale this past weekend, and I'm going back on December 23rd :D

Still trying to get my next trip planned!

DivingPrincess, what sites did you dive? We did Baracuda Reef, the Caves (not sure why they call it that, is was a reef), Oakland Ridge & the Scutti Artificial Reef

I go down to Fort Lauderdale every few weeks and I usually dive in Boynton, however this past time I dove in Fort Lauderdale with American Dream II. We did the Tracy and an unnamed reef.

I go down to Fort Lauderdale every few weeks and I usually dive in Boynton, however this past time I dove in Fort Lauderdale with American Dream II. We did the Tracy and an unnamed reef.

American Dream II is a great boat. I've been with them a few times. I also like Scubatyme III out of Pompano Beach.

American Dream II is a great boat. I've been with them a few times. I also like Scubatyme III out of Pompano Beach.

It was quite cold so I was a BIG fan of their hot water hose onboard.

Florida Keys for 10 days over Christmas (28 days and counting!), then a bunch of winter Scuba Challenge pool dives, then Turks and Caicos in May 2009.

After that it will be almost summer and I need to check out the local diving in Lake Erie. Drove up to Tobermory last month for some hiking and the blue water was calling to me...definitely diving there next summer!

Back
Top Bottom