Since this is Basic Scuba, where is your next trip and when?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Going to Hawaii (Big Island) in June of 2009....but in the meantime, I will continue to dive and love the waters of socal :D

Ist week here:
806__MG_0054_Group_Picture_at_Beqa_Lagoon_Fiji_07.jpg

Second week on Viti Levue! Fly on Thanksgiving!

We are heading down to Cozumel Dec 11th.

I have an awesome wife that likes to spring fun things like this on me.

On an off subject, I have noticed as I dive more, I aquired more stuff to dangle on my BC.. Not because I need it, but because I might. Well.. More correctly, because I want it there and usually want to play around with it while I am under water..

I will say that I will be getting a new sausage. Mine is prone to getting hung up on stuff.. Its not the manual inflate type. Its like a lift bag. A really long lift bag.

I dived in Fort Lauderdale this past weekend, and I'm going back on December 23rd :D

Per your off subject, I have noticed that as I dive more I reduce the dangle clutter on my BC. I started out with a regular BCD with little whistles and doo-dads hanging off everywhere. Then I switched to a Halcyon BP/W, and am now far more streamlined. I think I'll be getting rid of my octo soon, in favor of a long hose/bungee setup with two second stages.

I did, however, just put my DAN tag back on after following the Little John incident thread. :depressed:

I have a great LDS nearby that has about 10 instructors working out of it. Several put their own trips together to points throughout the world. I am fortunate enough to do about 4-8 trips a year.

My next planned trip is to St. Lucia in January. Planning a trip of my own to Cozumel probably the end of March. May takes me to the Phillpines for two weeks and I'm thinking of stretching this to a month with a stop-over in Fiji or possibly doing Truk Lagoon. Then, as usual, it'll be a week in Bonaire in September.

That's all for now, but I'm sure to get a trip or two to Florida and a couple long weekends doing wrecks off North Carolina in July and August. I have a yen to come face to face with some Sand Tigers.

I have a trip scheduled to Bonaire at the end of January. :D

This will be my first visit to the island.

You're gonna love Bonaire. I have a trip planned for February 2009. I think it will be my 7th or 8th trip. I forgot really. But the diving there is awesome. When I was there this past February I found the dive sites to the north to have the best vis and little to no current. But that could easily change. Hope you have a great time.

We leave for Playa tomorrow. Diving the cenotes, and then on to Coz for a week or so. Hotel Cielo in Playa and Scuba Club in Coz. Tick Tick Tock.....................

My first dive trip ever is to Fort Lauderdale in January, then to the Bon Terre Mine in March, then local diving until June when we hit Grand Caymans for my b-day. Cant wait.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom