Setting up fill/repair station

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Good afternoon, my employer is wanting to set up a fill station, the idea being to rent out our own tanks, be able to fill customers', and do VIPs. They've sent a few of us to get VIP certified, and as the one with the most dive experience I've been tasked with making a list of what tools and parts (O-rings, grease, etc) that we will want the station to have.
We have a decent tool box with adjustable wrench, allen wrenches, sockets, rubber mallet, pics, razor blade scrapper, screwdrivers, etc. I would appreciate any advice on what other equipment you would recommend, for instance, ideal light/mirror for inspecting threads, grinder and plug for removing rust, O-ring and grease, or anything else your greater experience brings to mind.
Much appreciated and have a great day.

Man, I drove over 500miles last week to collect these monsters 282lbs each, that's how I build a fill station

066.JPG

And if I didn't have a car

A big day another great day

Back
Top Bottom