Seaspace 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texas Girl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I did a search, and saw only old posts about Seaspace, so I thought I would post something new. Seaspace 2007 will be held March 31 and April 1 in the Reliant Center in Houston. For those that don't know, this is the old Astrodome area, in the NE corner, on the Fanin side. Unfortunately, their website has not been updated much from 2005.

http://www.seaspace.org/

Maybe there could be some sort of ScubaBoard/Swamp Divers get together?

How some girl got you're handle before you, Ill never what transpired - apparently we need more artisitic females declaring there creativity! Anyhoo, thanks for the reminder, and I plan to attend this year for the first time.

I was actually thinking about showing at this year's show but have been concerned about the lack of promotion. Maybe they are just waiting to do the promotional blast? It would cost me about $1300 after the booth, expenses, hotels and travel not to mention the packing, unpacking, inventory, etc. to participate. We are still looking at a booth and will make a decision when the guys get back from their Florida Oriskany, Cavern, cave trip this weekend. I woudl like to advertise our Technical dive instruction, Instructor training programs, and sell a few goodies while I am there. I know you can not sell regulators, BCD's computers, etc. do that kind of dampens it for me but doesn't make me want to bail all together. We dipalyed at the show a few years ago as a travel booth with cruises for divers. I sold a few cabins and broke even on the weekend. It does not make me want to rush back. Still thinking about it.....

For Starters- Moderators
Please make this thread a sticky as I am sure it will be a devloping thread- PLEASE :D.

We get in Late Friday and will be there through Sunday mid-day.
Heather (diveblondie) and Austin will be with me. (More lurid details to follow)

Lots to see and do….
Any chance to meet folks from Scubaboard would be awesome.

While we are at it-
1. we could do with a sticky for the show
2. List of great places to visit that are close by
3. and other notable extras such as dinning options and evening events.

Hopefully, we can convince Debra and Troy to join in…

Best Regards, Andrew

I noticed this evening that there have been several updates to the Seaspace website.

Crazyduck:
For Starters- Moderators
Please make this thread a sticky as I am sure it will be a devloping thread- PLEASE :D.

I think I can handle that... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom