Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you don't find a local source, this is where I get mine. Just recently got my second case from them. I recommend the Coloplast skin prep wipes, too.

Do you know what the difference is between ultraflex vs wideband?

I've always used wideband. Amazon sells a 30 pack and they work out to be $1.55 / one

I've always used wideband. Amazon sells a 30 pack and they work out to be $1.55 / one

When I looked at differences, "wideband" meant that it unrolled to a 3" long tube of adhesive. Not-wideband unrolled to a 1.5" long tube of adhesive.

If you could 100% rely on the glue to work and never give you a blowout, not-wideband would be way more comfortable, I think. But, I have now had 2 blowouts in my lifetime experience (always using widebands)....

I just recently got a new case from Exmed.net. 100 for $148, free shipping, no tax.

You KNOW you want to save $7...

I just recently got a new case from Exmed.net. 100 for $148, free shipping, no tax.

You KNOW you want to save $7...
Whow... the price must have jumped. I'd be spending $164.20 via Amazon... time to order from Exmed.net:oops:

Whow... the price must have jumped. I'd be spending $164.20 via Amazon... time to order from Exmed.net:oops:
The math is better to buy the 30 pk from Amazon. Anything higher is more power unit for some reason. Either that or save $7 and get them from exmed

The math is better to buy the 30 pk from Amazon. Anything higher is more power unit for some reason. Either that or save $7 and get them from exmed
I took the price per unit at Amazon's cost (with tax) and x 100 to equal what Stuart buys.

30 pk = $1.55 ea
50 pk = $1.65 ea (wtf Amazon)
I figure the 30 pk will last me until summer and then I'll buy another one. No need to have more (100 pk) on hand with such a minor savings.

Back
Top Bottom