Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Define low please. As age takes hold other bits seem to be trying to get closer to the ground or the chair I'm about to sit in.
Hey brother, I'm just grateful I can still see the bits. Seems a lot of friends I have look like they're having a harder and harder time.

PSA: Stay away from little debbies @ 2am. Buddies wife sent a video of him stuffing his face. He's turning into a big boy, lol

For the P-valve, which leg does it come on by default? Or was I meant to have told them when ordering?
Right side. Let them know if want to change

Right side. Let them know if want to change
I didn't specify and it came in the left. All the pictures that I can remember came in the left?

I would assume you can change to right, but not sure that it matters either way.

I didn't specify and it came in the left. All the pictures that I can remember came in the left?

I would assume you can change to right, but not sure that it matters either way.
Oh ok. I didn't specify in order either and the invoice showed 'right'.

Oh ok. I didn't specify in order either and the invoice showed 'right'.
It really doesn't matter. The bend in the hose either goes up and to the left or right. It would feel no different either way.

To fellow Canadian divers with drysuits: Where do you buy condom catheters from? Any Canadian source?

To fellow Canadian divers with drysuits: Where do you buy condom catheters from? Any Canadian source?

If you don't find a local source, this is where I get mine. Just recently got my second case from them. I recommend the Coloplast skin prep wipes, too.

Back
Top Bottom