Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, for those that just arrived to the party, I've read the 350 pages and managed to not get fired at work.
I took some notes and linked the specific posts into a document so maybe it can help newcomers:
link to google sheet if you want to add comments or view it in separate window

It's not perfect, could use more comments next to each link. But I think it can help answer specific questions.
Thanks to everyone that spend time answering questions in this thread.
Maybe one subject that can be added are the taxes, but since I'm in EU I didn't pay much attention to it.

Will probably order mine next week.
Next week happened to be a couple weeks later. Ordered it third of july, proposed dispatch date 30/08.
Thanks again for all the insights!

Diving Gear Manufacturers :Jiaxing 2013 International Trade Co., Ltd
Zipper on drysuit Brand:Kin
Airtight Zipper is the same with YKK PROSEAL® AQUASEAL® FLEXSEAL®
Email: helengao3459@gmail.com
Whats app/wechat: 008615067370243
You want some of us to do business with you? Comon courtesy would be to first introduce yourself.

I have a Seaskin coming. An off-the-rack Apollo large fit me perfectly, but I went with Seaskin anyway. For an $800 lower price, I can wait a few months and see what happens. It's supposed to ship around September 28. I'm assuming it will take about a week to get to Seattle from England. In the mean time, I'm still renting drysuits. It's going to be a real blessing to be able to just go dive instead of having to think about it weeks in advance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom