Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I saw your post a ways back when you got your suit. With choosing the extra allowance for undergarments, any regrets of the little bit of extra room?
Honestly I wish I had just a bit more space on the torso height wise. I love the suit if diving just baselayer and real thin thermals but with the 250 under suit it gets a bit tight

Honestly I wish I had just a bit more space on the torso height wise. I love the suit if diving just baselayer and real thin thermals but with the 250 under suit it gets a bit tight
Loosen up the crotch strap on your telescopic section. There's a good 4-5 inches of extra length in the torso right there.

Loosen up the crotch strap on your telescopic section. There's a good 4-5 inches of extra length in the torso right there.
Okay I was trying to pretend I wasn't fat. It's tight in the belly area which causes me to have restrictions on bringing my arms above/behind my head easily. Thanks for making me admit my waist issues😄

I guess I never posted what I ordered:
Suit
All blue (hardest decision. Ya'll made everything else easy.)
Simple warm neck
Zipper cover (black)
Quick Neck w/black silicon seal
Oval cuff rings w/black seals
Si-tech valves
Tele torso
Neo socks
Kevlar knees
Trigon pee valve
Name on right arm
Large bellows pockets (black, each leg)

Extras
Rolock 90
Extra neck/cuff seals
Hood
Seaskin base layer
Thinsulate 150 suit w/hole for peevee.

Delivery 2/9/2024. Had I seen fish-n-chips on the menu, I would have ordered them too.

For anyone with a 43-44 installed boot size and diving Jet fins, are you using size XL or XXL. With holiday sales coming up, I want to try to find drysuit fins on sale if that happens, but not sure if the size. I dive RK3 wet, but I want to go jet fins with the drysuit.

hello all. Just ordered my suit.
order detail
nova
black and red with red thread
fully telescopic
ykk plastic zip
dry zip cover
apex pee valve
hose tidy
quick neck system withsilflex seal
warm neck standard
kubi fitted dry cuff system
neo kibitz ring covers
cuff dump in addition to shoulder dump
sitech valve system including hose
compressed neoprene socks
knee pads
bum pad
elbow pad
crotch reinforcement
back pad
shoulder reinforcement
increase brace to 40mm
name badge
drysuit bag upgrade
name tag on bag
Elastic back
expedition pocket left and right side
computer strap both sides
undersuit 250

For anyone with a 43-44 installed boot size and diving Jet fins, are you using size XL or XXL. With holiday sales coming up, I want to try to find drysuit fins on sale if that happens, but not sure if the size. I dive RK3 wet, but I want to go jet fins with the drysuit.
Not sure if it helps but my Tech boots were ordered as size 41-42. There’s an ‘L’ on the back of the boots.
I have RK3 HD in Large and Jet Fins in XL. My Jets are the newer version so not sure how the sizing works for the older versions. You probably need an XXL Jet Fin for 43-44 based on the newer models.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom