Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He'll never forgive you giving him hard time on Kubis.
Lol.. he wrote it not me!

Capture.JPG

Too funny all around.

Talked to Seaskin and they said if I place an order today I can expect to have it the end of April. Leaving for a trip on April 18th but guess I'll have it for the next one. Knew the leadtimes were 3 months but bummer to liekly miss out by a week.

Planning on compressed neoprene socks and rock boots. Looking to clear up ordering info on shoe sizes:

1) In the drysuit measuring video they measure "foot length" but when you go to enter you size information it says "Shoe size". I'm guessing these are different things as my foot size is 27.5cm and my shoe size is 44, so assume I should enter my shoe size?

If I order a Nova drysuit with Compressed Neoprene Socks and list my actual shoe size, will there be enough room for thick winter socks? If there is enough room for thick socks does that mean I'll be stuck wearing thick winter socks in summer too?

1) In the drysuit measuring video they measure "foot length" but when you go to enter you size information it says "Shoe size". I'm guessing these are different things as my foot size is 27.5cm and my shoe size is 44, so assume I should enter my shoe size?

If I order a Nova drysuit with Compressed Neoprene Socks and list my actual shoe size, will there be enough room for thick winter socks? If there is enough room for thick socks does that mean I'll be stuck wearing thick winter socks in summer too?
I don't recall when I actually placed my order but when I look at my order confirmation it shows both EU shoe size and foot length measurement (in cm). I entered my real measurements and there's definitely room for thicker socks.

Leaving for a trip on April 18th but guess I'll have it for the next one. Knew the leadtimes were 3 months but bummer to liekly miss out by a week
Has anyone called and asked what it would cost to get an expedited build? Might be worth it to shave a month or two off the build.

I might call tomorrow and ask but calling international is a pain! Will post back if I talk to them

-Also planing on purchasing the Seaskin:
-250 Undersuit High Wick Thinsulate 250
-140 Undersuit High Wick Thinsulate 250
-tech base layer

Not sure what to think about their Seaskin Knee High Sox – Thinsulate 150. Assuming I can just go with a thick pair of wool socks instead.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom