Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys are awesome! I just finished all 275 pages and feel like I might almost be ready to order a drysuit. Up until now, Ive only dove saltwater on vacation, and looking forward to doing some freshwater diving once the snow melts up here in the frozen tundra. Almost ready....

Does anyone have a pic of what the quick neck with the waterproof neo neck fitted looks like without the warm neck option? I really like the concept, just curious what it looks like without the warm neck option "finishing" the top of the suit.

Are we to the point of trusting the default apeks low profile valves or still concerned they might still have issues in 2024 and "upgrading" to the sitech inflator and dump is still the best bet to play it safe? I guess im asking if anyone is dealing with apeks lowpro leakage lately or is that all sorted now?

What are the tips for shipping the suits? I have two suits, 2 undies and a bunch of seals

I assume you are asking how to minimize import taxes? I don't know the answer, @Marie13 may be able to help.

You’re already over $800 anyway just with one suit so you’re going to get hit with duties. No way around it. Splitting into different shipments wouldn’t make any difference. You chose to order from overseas to save $$, but paying duties is part of the deal. Just suck it up.

Haha thanks guys! I was just curious :)

So people got a confirmation email after placing their order? Still waiting on mine 12 days later. I’m wondering if they are out of office with holiday.

Haha thanks guys! I was just curious :)

So people got a confirmation email after placing their order? Still waiting on mine 12 days later. I’m wondering if they are out of office with holiday.
Check your spam folders. That's where mine went.

Reactions: L13
They were closed 22nd Dec to 2nd Jan so they might still be a backlog of orders placed during the holiday.

You guys are awesome! I just finished all 275 pages and feel like I might almost be ready to order a drysuit. Up until now, Ive only dove saltwater on vacation, and looking forward to doing some freshwater diving once the snow melts up here in the frozen tundra. Almost ready....

Does anyone have a pic of what the quick neck with the waterproof neo neck fitted looks like without the warm neck option? I really like the concept, just curious what it looks like without the warm neck option "finishing" the top of the suit.

Are we to the point of trusting the default apeks low profile valves or still concerned they might still have issues in 2024 and "upgrading" to the sitech inflator and dump is still the best bet to play it safe? I guess im asking if anyone is dealing with apeks lowpro leakage lately or is that all sorted now?

I had low profile Apeks on both my old Santi and now Seaskin. Never had problems.

Quick neck with waterproof neoprene on both a nova and an ultra, no warm neck, don’t like the way the warm neck gets in the way of repairs and finding leaks
IMG_9059.jpeg

IMG_9060.jpeg

I have never tried the neoprene neck, but it looks interesting. Maybe I should try one out. Do you have a link for a good place to get one that fits the quick neck system?

I have never tried the neoprene neck, but it looks interesting. Maybe I should try one out. Do you have a link for a good place to get one that fits the quick neck system?

Back
Top Bottom