Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello, what was the timeframe that the order was in processing? What is the next step in that? I ordered 2 weeks ago and both orders are still sitting in processing. Assuming it’s from the holidays.
It will say processing until it is shipped. No but, if, or....that's it.
Once it is shipped, it will say......shipped.

Hello, what was the timeframe that the order was in processing? What is the next step in that? I ordered 2 weeks ago and both orders are still sitting in processing. Assuming it’s from the holidays.
Probably the holiday. I got an email confirming my order and stating an estimated shipping date 2 business days later. The estimated shipping date was this Friday. I sent an email yesterday to check on it, and got an email about an hour ago that she had talked to production and it was still on schedule (exactly 3 months from order confirmation).

Probably the holiday. I got an email confirming my order and stating an estimated shipping date 2 business days later. The estimated shipping date was this Friday. I sent an email yesterday to check on it, and got an email about an hour ago that she had talked to production and it was still on schedule (exactly 3 months from order confirmation).

What email do you use to contact them?

I have another related question. I just got my first back plate and wing set up. Is there worry about the backplate ripping the dry suit?

Back
Top Bottom