Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So where are you all getting new silicone neck seals? I've got the SiTech Quick neck and just ripped mine taking it down from drying. Damn hook managed to grab it and I didn't see it in time. I've got one spare in my bag but need to add another couple for my idiocy.
Seaskin, best deal going, I have several spares, I can mail one up to you until the order comes in, if you do an order there are a few bits that I would like too, let me know.

Seaskin, best deal going, I have several spares, I can mail one up to you until the order comes in, if you do an order there are a few bits that I would like too, let me know.
Got me thinking. I need seals also. Maybe we can place a single order and split the shipping costs. 😁

Got me thinking. I need seals also. Maybe we can place a single order and split the shipping costs. 😁
Shipping cost isn’t bad, there is a weight limit but it would take a lot of seals to reach the limit.

So, I'm going to place an order for some seals from them. Who's in? This makes me feel like Simon lol. Go to the page and get the exact item you're looking for. I think we can figure out shipping to the individual way enough.

So, I'm going to place an order for some seals from them. Who's in? This makes me feel like Simon lol. Go to the page and get the exact item you're looking for. I think we can figure out shipping to the individual way enough.
SSPEEVQCONT, 4 of these

quick connect for pee valves without shutoff

So where are you all getting new silicone neck seals? I've got the SiTech Quick neck and just ripped mine taking it down from drying. Damn hook managed to grab it and I didn't see it in time. I've got one spare in my bag but need to add another couple for my idiocy.

Seaskin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom