Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, that makes sense.. I think they just created a label..so no inv. yet. Do I have to pay that before they deliver?
I did, I live in the boonies and wanted to be sure I got it in case I was away, I understand you can pay the driver directly but I didn’t want to risk it. If you sing up with UPS for notifications they will send a driver tracking link which is nice for this sort of thing.

I did, I live in the boonies and wanted to be sure I got it in case I was away, I understand you can pay the driver directly but I didn’t want to risk it. If you sing up with UPS for notifications they will send a driver tracking link which is nice for this sort of thing.
Ok thanks... I'll just keep an eye on it and pay when I can.

Ok thanks... I'll just keep an eye on it and pay when I can.
Another way is to redirect it to be held at either UPS depot or other affiliated location so that you can go there and pay the import fees in person on your schedule. Otherwise if you aren’t home to sign and pay they take it back to the depot with the possibility of sending it back to sender in as couple of days. At least that’s what the delivery driver told us.

Another way is to redirect it to be held at either UPS depot or other affiliated location so that you can go there and pay the import fees in person on your schedule. Otherwise if you aren’t home to sign and pay they take it back to the depot with the possibility of sending it back to sender in as couple of days. At least that’s what the delivery driver told us.
What normally happens in our neck of the woods is we'll get a slip saying they were there and we can come pick it up at whatever location. I'll try to pay before it gets here online.. I'm sure it';ll all get worked out. I have off Friday so it really might all work out!

My first Seaskin was delivered by FedEx and I got a paper bill in the mail later.

I got some other gear from a UK shop last week. It came via DHL. I got email from DHL to pay duties online and they wouldn't schedule it for delivery until I paid.

In other words, how it works is totally up to the carrier. They may or may not collect duties before delivering, and how they collect could be anything - paper bill, online bill, COD in person.

In other words, how it works is totally up to the carrier. They may or may not collect duties before delivering, and how they collect could be anything - paper bill, online bill, COD in person.
Would be nice if they did gas, grass, or ass like in the good ole days.

Would someone who has ordered/received their highlight the basic options that are needed? I am going to order one but have little knowledge on them. Unfortunately they don’t rent them for the certification here, so these seems to be a very cost efficient way to enter dry suits. I will mostly using in Monterey bay and some local here in Colorado. I appreciate the insights, there are a lot of options to choose from. Happy thanksgiving

Would someone who has ordered/received their highlight the basic options that are needed? I am going to order one but have little knowledge on them. Unfortunately they don’t rent them for the certification here, so these seems to be a very cost efficient way to enter dry suits. I will mostly using in Monterey bay and some local here in Colorado. I appreciate the insights, there are a lot of options to choose from. Happy thanksgiving

I think it would be better if you did as much reaserch as you can and then asked specific questions? The suit will dive dry just the way it is bare bones... but then you add the options you want. Do you want a P valve? Do you want boots? Socks? Replaceable neck seal? And on and on...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom