Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got the import fees and paid online, I don’t load it up with unneeded options and a good exchange rate (1.14 I believe) so fee was $35 and $12 broker fee for a total of $47
What was the total cost on that order? Trying to figure out what mine will be on $1200

They were supposed to ship my order on 11/11
Just called today and they're going to ship it tomorrow!! 😄
Did they end up shipping yours the other day like they said?

Mine made it through customs yesterday and will be delivered Monday or Tuesday. I haven’t gotten any notifications about tariff fees, so maybe I lucked out.

Successful first and second dive with the new Nova, they still do a great job!

Attachments

• 24E1480F-1F48-436C-8600-71554B3ACFB5.jpeg
    24E1480F-1F48-436C-8600-71554B3ACFB5.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 55
My suit arrived, had to pay duties with check COD style. It fits well and not a lot of loose material like my current drysuit, so donning and doffing took more care. I must have a giant head to neck size ratio as I cannot see how I’m going to get the MTM hood on, as there is no zipper and it’s not made of the stretchy neoprene that my other hoods are made of (Waterproof and Apeks).

Back
Top Bottom