Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They were supposed to ship my order on 11/11
Just called today and they're going to ship it tomorrow!! 😄
mine was also supposed to go out on 11/11, and then it was supposed to go out 11/16 lol guess I need to follow up and make sure it makes it out tomorrow as well :)

My new one was supposed to also ship on 11-11, shipped yesterday and is supposed to be here tomorrow.

My new one was supposed to also ship on 11-11, shipped yesterday and is supposed to be here tomorrow.

My original dispatch was 11/18.. have not received anything yet. Anxious to get it though!!

My original dispatch was 11/18.. have not received anything yet. Anxious to get it though!!
You’ll get an invoice from Seaskin when they are about to ship, after that you’ll get a notice from ups. I think it may have been 8 hours or so between.

I ordered in early September so not a bad wait.

You’ll get an invoice from Seaskin when they are about to ship, after that you’ll get a notice from ups. I think it may have been 8 hours or so between.

I'll trade you. Mine ships in Feb and you seem to have much better patience.

I'm just along for the ride!

My original order date was 9/16.. so no, 2 months isn't bad at all. When I ordered I said to myself.. I hope by Christmas.

I'll trade you. Mine ships in Feb and you seem to have much better patience.
If I could go back in time and wait another week for the exchange to really bottom out I would do so, lol..

mine was also supposed to go out on 11/11, and then it was supposed to go out 11/16 lol guess I need to follow up and make sure it makes it out tomorrow as well :)
waiting on valves to be delivered, maybe tomorrow?....but it was leak tested monday....soooo, not sure how that works...but excited all the same for hopefully a shipment this week lol.

Back
Top Bottom