sea nmf wanted to me to post this one...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool pic Jamie! Love the tiny tots :D

Hope you have a great time at E-Beach!

Good luck with that Matt!

The dive club was disbanded because the "leader" has new family and school time obligations and no one wanted to take over.

Whoever took over needed to be an instructor, or I would have done it. I'm really going to miss it.

I'd like to, but I'll be in Boston, Detroit, and St Louis interviewing for post-doc positions. I'll be back April 3rd, and ready to dive then. :)

Good luck, Matt! I hope you end up where you want (Harvard, right?)

I like that little guy. We used to see several FF on the Lanai lookout dive. They must be plentiful along tha south shore area.

I will be on island 3/27-4/1 to dive dive dive!!

See you on 3/27 am Gabe. Anyone want to shore dive during this time, please email or PM me.

Lynn Schaper, aka dried gills of Colorado :( I've not dove since 2/13/07, but I don't forget anything :p

I would, but will be on the Big Island with Gabe and the Kaimana Crew doin' the diving there the 28th-31st. Then have to get re-purpled on the 1st...

Cute finger, Becky:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom