Share This Page
Dive Charter, from Oahu, HI
- scottitheduck was last seen:
- Jul 27, 2020
- Home Page:
- Oahu, HI
- Instructor, Owner @ Kaimana Divers
- Blog / MySpace URL:
- Certification Agencies:
- Dive History:
- Oahu diving since 2005. Woke up in the sea at an early age in San Diego then blew bubbles for the first time in Australia. Thailand for an Open Water course, then Bay Islands of Honduras for DM to AI. Now living and loving the Hawaii Scuba Diving scene on Oahu. Philippines a few years back and looking to make a few more Central America stops before Palau, Yap, Micro, Indo and PNG.
- Certification Level:
- PADI OWSI, Specialty Instructor
- Dive Classification:
- Instructor / Assistant Instructor / Dive Master / Dive Con
- Years Certified:
- Ten Or More Years
Well, let's see. I've been diving now for about 12 years but 10+ years of full time professional work. I did a Discover in the Great Barrier Reef, then did my Open Water in Thailand, completed my DM in the Bay Islands of Honduras and now live here on Oahu and teach diving full time. Anything else you want to know??? Just ask, I'm a pretty open person.
- Dive Equipment:
- Oxy Cheq BP/W..... XCEL Wetsuits..... Scubapro Regs
I also have my own company teaching PADI scuba courses here on Oahu. I run boat charters daily and offer shore dives, intro dives and off island adventures.