Sea Hunt episode on YouTube

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lemme guess...someone cuts his reg hose and he's surprised, but manages to repel their attack...? :D

I LOVED some Sea Hunt as a kid.

Yah, as someone famously said, "Mike Nelson gets a discount for volume on reg hoses."

PS - Mike would probably have called it his "lung hose" or something ...

I think there could well have been entire summers as a kid that if I wasn't at the pool I was watching Sea Hunt or Flipper reruns on the TV, definately seems that way.

Many of the boat scenes were filmed off where I lived for 10 years (Toyon Bay) here on Catalina Island. There's a rock pinnacle at the edge of the bay called Mike Nelson Rock.

Cool... Mike Nelson Rock was seen early in the episode as was the old pier at the school later on. And a Catalina Flying Boat as well.

DB,

Just did a weekend at CIMI Toyon Bay. Fantastic!

I'll be looking for Mike Nelson rock in the video clip.

Are we supposed to carry magnesium flares? Jeez, I didn't know that. I supppose we'll need two flares for tech diving.

Jeff

I have about 100 episodes, anyone have some they would like to burn and exchange?

How about Primus, Assignement underwater?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom