ScubaTexan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
ScubaTexan--- Just wanted to say it was nice meeting with you today at Surface Interval Scuba here in Arlington. I enjoyed and learned alot in our DAN/PADI 02 Provider course. I would recomm. the DAN 02 course to all divers! Alan

Alan,
It was very nice meeting you today, as well. I enjoyed the class and learned quite a bit to go along with my EFR course that I had already taken. I hope we get to dive together sometime at Clear Springs. Talk to you soon.

Ken :)

Sorry I missed the Dan O2 class! Oh yeah that's right I was diving off the coast of New York! I thought about you guys when I was down at about 100 feet but then the thought quickly left my mind and I continued the dive. I can't have you guys one up me for to long......

Debraw:
Sorry I missed the Dan O2 class! Oh yeah that's right I was diving off the coast of New York! I thought about you guys when I was down at about 100 feet but then the thought quickly left my mind and I continued the dive. I can't have you guys one up me for to long......

LOL!!

And how, exactly, were we one-upping you when you were diving and we were sitting in a classroom? Hmm? Hmmm?? :)

I too had a great time in that class. My head is still clear from all the o2. I highly recommend it. Great to see everybody here. I didn't know all the handles or I would have been humbled in the presence of all the greatness...lol. See you in the swamp!

mark :wink:

Holy crap ! Hey Wunderduck! Welcome to the board and the swamp. The Texas Swampdivers is a great club. Lots of people who dive all the time. You are never without a buddy on this board. See you around the swamp.

Debra :dazzler1:

ScubaTexan:
And how, exactly, were we one-upping you when you were diving and we were sitting in a classroom? Hmm? Hmmm?? :)

You have got me on the specialty classes now! I need my O2!

Debraw:
You have got me on the specialty classes now! I need my O2!

I thought you already had O2.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom