Scubastore.com issue (resolved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seems like a long time for the servers to be done. Must have lost a lot of business.
ScubaToys is definitely the way to go for online ordering. Or you can always use the LDS.

scuba store has given me excellent service. I also had a problem with an order and they fixed it very quickly and to my satisfaction. The only problem is their shipping charges are very high (from spain). We ty to combine orders but it would help if they would just give a cheaper and slower shipping option. You can place an order on Monday and the gear will be on your porch in the US by Friday afternoon. Their prices for wetsuits are sometimes unbeatable.

Dumpster, just out of curiosity, are the prices really worth ordering from spain to the US? Compared to Scubatoys who are much closer (shipping will be faster and less costly). I can understand for Europeans, but for people on the American continent?

Just curious!:coffee:

scuba store has given me excellent service. I also had a problem with an order and they fixed it very quickly and to my satisfaction. The only problem is their shipping charges are very high (from spain). We ty to combine orders but it would help if they would just give a cheaper and slower shipping option. You can place an order on Monday and the gear will be on your porch in the US by Friday afternoon. Their prices for wetsuits are sometimes unbeatable.

I've used scubastore.com many times and always had goos service. I had a similar situation to the one described, where the suit I ordered in the size I ordered didn't fit. They refunded what it cost me to post it back and replaced it about 24 hours. I would recommend them to anybody.

in regards to the scubatoys.com site, I saw an OMS Dye Marker under the accesories section for marking the water if you are lost so search and rescue can see you better from the air. Any ideas on this? Is it totally useless or a worthwhile purchase? Anyone have any experience with this product?

thanks

Signaling Devices, Tubes, Dive Alert

There are all manners of "resolving" an issue. :)

Talking about that scuba toys website. I just placed an order around 615 pm and then I got a call maybe 30 minutes later saying that one of the items were not in stock. I asked if we can ship all the others and the last item when it comes in on Tuesday. I got a very quick no problem, we'll get it out and ship the rest on Tuesday.

Absolutely phenomenal to be able to do that and even more incredible that I got a call that quick, and with a very friendly voice on the other end of the line (especially on a Friday night). Usually you get an email saying something wasn't in stock a few days later then it takes another day or two to sort it out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom