Resolved - shipping fee at Piranha Dive Manufacturing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me too. Usually before my package arrives. This is the first time it has taken a week... and no update. I hope it's just a hiccup.
I would give him the benefit. He has always run a stand up operation. If anything is off, maybe just an honest mistake🤷‍♂️

Randy is a stand up guy. If you haven't gotten a refund yet it is only because he is busy.
Amazon Prime has ruined all our delivery expectations, especially in urban areas. I can even get some things same day here in NYC.
I stand by Randy's integrity.

My experience is with other. Randy first charge the estimated shipping, but he will charge you the exact shipping amount and refund the extra. Don't worry, he is good.

Just going to second what everybody says.

Ordered twice from Randy, and both times he gave me a call to confirm the shipping rate and the recalculation.

Actually waiting on a package right now.

Used them recently for the first time and also got a refund

I want to know how any of you are ordering less than the $94 (IIRC) free shipping threshold. I always seem to put a couple things in my cart, and before I know it, I'm $200-$300 in ...
I secretly wait outside your house for packages to show up... really cuts down on stuff I need to order😂😂

Never should have given you the address. Down a couple tanks now too ... :rofl3:
I swear they just kind of rolled right into the van!!

Back
Top Bottom