Scubastore.com issue (resolved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is an attempt to buy the goods in the company scubastore.
I live in Russia. Bank account paid out of Russia. Goods sent to my friend in South Korea.
Below publish their e-mail with the company scubastore. For ethical reasons, you can not see the personal information of my friend. On most emails sent to us scubastore I have not received a response. I realized that I was deceived and did not want to send me the goods. I decided to withdraw their money back. Here are all the letters. You can judge for yourself.
Money back 609.47$, I never received.

www-scubastore-com.narod.ru/

Last edited:
Hello Oleg. As you know, our customer service still in contact with you because the info that you provide to refund the money apparentely was not correct. Be in touch, as the last 50 mails sended and received about this issue. Thanks !!

It took another one week, my money back from you I have not received. When you return my money?

Right after I ordered some straps from Scubastore/Diveinn, I read in the forum here about many problems people were having getting their stuff. So I worried for 4 days, when out of the blue my stuff showed up. 4 days from Spain seemed pretty good to me and the order was correct. It was only one item and there were no size options so that may have had something to do with it. I'll still use caution but the first try worked out fine.

Bought my Mares Puck from them last year. Perfectly smooth transaction.

I have always had very good service from Scubastore and have purchased a lot of dive gear from them, but recently buying with PayPal, which I have always used, the payments are not going through and you are asked to try again. But trying again even a couple of days later produces no satisfactory result and the order remains unprocessed. Anyone else experiencing such problems? Last item I bought from them was in September 2020 and that went through instantly and was delivered with no problems.

Back
Top Bottom