Scubastore.com issue (resolved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Katja

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A little warning to all you divers searching the internet for new equipment to buy.
Half a year ago I bought a wetsuit from Scubastore - Diving Gear and Dive Equipment, Diveinn. According to their website you can get a refund in case the things you buy are not what you expected, or don't fit you.

I receive my wetsuit. Wrong colour and wrong size. I try to contact them several times to get a return no. (which is what you are suppose to do according to their website). 3 weeks later - I'm going away for 2 months, so I'm returning the wetsut - paying the pacage cost myself. Enclosing a letter and all the emails I've sent. Telling them that I just want them to refund me the 100 US$ the suit had costed. Next 3 months I email them 8 times and try to call them. No response! And no refund.

I've never ever tried such a bad service before. So beware if you are buying equipment from them!

Strange...

Over the last 2 years I have purchased numerous items from them and have had to return a couple of things and never had any problems with them at all, I have always found them to be extremely helpfull.

I've had good experiences with them in the past...sorry to hear you did not.

Cheers.

-J.-

Buy from ScubaToys.com, they ALWAYS give unsurpased service, offer discounts for ScubaBoard members and have great prices. They go above and beyond what is expected to make their customers happy.

I also heard good things about this outfit too

Buy from ScubaToys.com, they ALWAYS give unsurpased service, offer discounts for ScubaBoard members and have great prices. They go above and beyond what is expected to make their customers happy.
Have to add: If you see something cheaper somewhere, write an email to scubatoys.com and they will try to give you the same price or cheaper.

I also have purchased many items from them and returned a few and never had any problems. I even called them on a few occasions and if the person that I needed to talk to was not in I always got a call back within a few hours.

HI everyone,

I think the right thing for me to do is to clarify this situation. I apologize to Katja for waiting so long. This situation wouldn´t have come to my attention if I wouldn´t have red this forum. Apparently, and I´m sure this was what happened, Katja sent us the email during a time when our servers where not working well. That`s why we didn´t receive the claiming for the refund.
The situation with katja was solved last week

IF for some reason any of you have sent us a mail to @scubastore.com and don´t get our answer, please send me a PM through here. I´ll be glad to personally take care of any situation arosen.

Regards,
Ismael
Scubastore.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom