Scubapro Announces MK25 EVO/S620 TI WHITE EDITION!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that's going to sell like hot cakes in Japan.

Perhaps that's the reason? I can see color kits made for regulators just like they do for BC's, fins, etc. It may not work for some people but there appears to be a good market for it just by looking at how much others go for this kind of stuff. I am typically a Black everything kind of guy but recently I got colored fins, yellow and orange, just for better visibility UW for my buddies and students when visibility is down or there are many other divers in the area. This was especially useful when I traveled to Hurghada to dive with friends, it was very easy for them to spot me with my yellow fins. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy color kits for a BC or a regulator, but others would, more power to them.

Oh colors are absolutely a huge deal.. i don't care much about them and i don't like it that people go for form over function, but they do.

Stereotypes yeah, but the amount of women i know who go crazy for pink (and white) fins, SMBs, BCDs, hoses (hue hue, sorry), everything is insane. The color is more important to them than anything else.

They won't buy a new reg because this one comes out, but if they had to buy one now they'd 100% choose this one. Just because it's white (or pink).

Stereotypes yeah, but the amount of women i know who go crazy for pink (and white) fins, SMBs, BCDs, hoses (hue hue, sorry), everything is insane. The color is more important to them than anything else.

Yes, this is a fact. I don't get it, but people do go for that especially women (not all but most). Whatever floats their boat I guess.

That's right, what you all have been waiting for all of these years, the WHITE Edition of the MK25 EVO/S620 TI!!

Once again, Scubapro R&D hits it out of the park. That's why Scubapro can charge the big bucks - innovations that matter.

I think I’m going to wait for PINK

:laughrant:

Oh colors are absolutely a huge deal.. i don't care much about them and i don't like it that people go for form over function, but they do.

They won't buy a new reg because this one comes out, but if they had to buy one now they'd 100% choose this one. Just because it's white (or pink).
this.
1729196328621.png

Not "lavender"???

(I have no idea how different lavender is from Pink)
very different 🔫

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom