Scubapro Announces MK25 EVO/S620 TI WHITE EDITION!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But jokes aside, any speak about them just selling the „trim“ items? Say I want the Din wheel for mk19s 🤷🏽‍♀️

I thought about that too. Just like they have color trims for some of their other products.

Not white... not S620.. G260 titanium! Sheeeeesh, do these people even read here?

Apart from that i'll gladly look at everything that makes random other people look more like a snack in their injured fish flesh colored gear for when the next Longimanus decides it's very hungry... from a distance. :rofl3:

I thought about that too. Just like they have color trims for some of their other products.
We'll have to wait for the schematics to come out, but i'm pretty sure it will just be some letter added to the normal part number and that it can be ordered separately.. same as any other spare part.

We'll have to wait for the schematics to come out, but i'm pretty sure it will just be some letter added to the normal part number and that it can be ordered separately.. same as any other spare part.

Yes, they have to as spare parts.

And white mask, white fins...
That sounds tempting. But I dont want to screw up my chance to do fundies by buying some flamboyant white fin.

Fyi I believe you can buy the white color kit for the S-Tek backplate and weight pocket kit. Dont ask me how I know.

That sounds tempting. But I dont want to screw up my chance to do fundies by buying some flamboyant white fin.

Yeah, you are right. These guys have a strict code to follow with no sense of humor. We have seen that in the other forum :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom