Scubapro Announces MK25 EVO/S620 TI WHITE EDITION!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Marketing Department: "Hey guys! What do you have new for us to sell this year?"

R&D <<uncomfortable silence and nervous glances>>

"Errr.....well...we've got colors
....."

I beat them to the punch, from the Scuba Museum:

Scuba Marketing Department: "Hey guys! What do you have new for us to sell this year?"

R&D <<uncomfortable silence and nervous glances>>

"Errr.....well...we've got colors
....."

Perhaps people asked for it? From the feedback here I see that some people want it. Just look at the fins so why not for regulators?

The work of this dude are the customizations I want
The Scubapro Perforated 156 is definitely one of the coolest & unique looking 2nd stage, I've came across.

The design is very distinctive & different from the 109 & 156.

Anyway, got my hands on two of them & instead of keeping both, in their original look, I decided to customize one.

However, before I post a couple of pictures, I would like to clarify a few things to avoid any hard feelings.

I know & understand that some might not like what I did to the historical piece & some might like it. Well... I do welcome both, criticisms & kind comments.

Note: As much as I would like to share, but I won't be able to share, information or the process of how it was done, due to a couple reasons.
1. Is due, to handling & customizing the diaphragm cover, 1st stage & etc, which might caused damages if not done carefully.
2. Is due to trade secrets.
Therefore, I hope & ask for all your understanding, on the matter stated above. Thank you.

The Yin
View attachment 646855
Original

The Yang
View attachment 646856
Graphite customization

Ed.

Perhaps people asked for it? From the feedback here I see that some people want it. Just look at the fins so why not for regulators?
I wasn’t jerking around when I said I wanted a turquoise/sea foam green version (as a spare part not a reg set tho)

Back
Top Bottom