ScubaBoarders on Cozumel - December, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those of us that will be there at the same time ought to arrange a get together, even if we aren't diving with the same outfit. Where is the best diver hangout in Coz?

P.S. The guy that runs Coconuts is the brother of a guy I work with, so I will definitely be paying a visit or two while I'm on the island.

the best diver hangout is underwater.....but above water...I have no idea....maybe the ones that are staying over for New Years Eve can get together to eat dinner somewhere...just need to pick a time and a place....:D

Those of us that will be there at the same time ought to arrange a get together, even if we aren't diving with the same outfit. Where is the best diver hangout in Coz?

Ditto that.

I am there at a different time than you. But of the peeps on the island when I am I would be up for a get together. I am on my own this time so company for dinner would be welcomed.

the best diver hangout is underwater.....but above water...I have no idea....maybe the ones that are staying over for New Years Eve can get together to eat dinner somewhere...just need to pick a time and a place....:D

I have no idea where the topside hangout is either. There are so many regular divers I would bet there are many. As for New Years Eve, my wife and I already have reservations for dinner at Wynston's. Never been there so we thought we'd try it.

Sound good to me. I am a very picky eater and so is my son. Can you pick a place that I can get a plain steak and a baked potato?

aprxh- I have not been there but many people who want familiar food enjoy Tony Rome's.

menu.htm

aprxh - Steak & potato options are Guido's, Prima's, La Cocay, Pepe's Grill and will be expensive. There's also arrachara or carne asada -- marinated & grilled skirt steak, reasonably priced. Good places for this are Parilla Mission and HC Monterrey.

Thanks for the information.

Myself and beachegirl will be at Scuba Club Cozumel Dec. 16-21.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom