ScubaBoarders on Cozumel - December, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nbaleva- asking for dive op recommendations on this site is opening up a can of worms. Everyone has their favorites and they do differ on their levels of service and the type of boats they use. A few you might want to check out are Aldora, Blue Angel, Blue XT-Sea, Bottom Time and a search of this site will turn many others good ones.
Here is one of the threads with some recommendations, http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/co...modation-advice-solo-2-week-vacation-coz.html

Good luck with which ever op you choose and enjoy Cozumel.

Will be there in late Feb, early March.

Hey Nude- we'll be at Caribe Blu/Blue Angel 2/22-3/1 maybe see you there? My second trip to this dive op and hotel, should be a great week.

Phil

Will be at the Barracuda from Dec 9-13 diving with DP and then 14-17 over at Playa for more diving at the cenotes......

Anyone else diving with Living Underwater Dec 2-10?

Dec 5-12

SCUBA CLUB COZUMEL!

me and my buddy will be there from Nov 27 to Dec 7. Staying at Hotel Cozumel and still have to pick a dive operator. We're both advanced divers and so want to do some of the deeper sites. Any recommendations on dive operators ? Anyone want to meet up ?

Everyone has their opinion on operators... Just be aware that no good operator will take you to "advanced" sites (Barracuda, Punta Sur Sur, Maracaibo...) until they check on your skills. It is not meant to be a slap in the face, it is for safety. You will also have to take into account the conditions must be right to go to some of the "advanced" sites, again for safety. From what I've heard some operator's will only take you to the "advanced" sites for an extra fee.
We have used Aldora for the last eight years.
Have fun!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom