ScubaBoarders on Cozumel - December, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Harro10

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Harry and Marianne(non-diver) - Dec 6-13, Caribe Blu/Blue Angel

Anyone else going?

Last edited:
We'll be there from Nov 26th to Dec 7th, staying at Vista del Mar and diving with Scuba Tony!

We're booked for Dec 1-12, diving with Living Underwater the 2nd-10th... (then off to Akumal through the 18th). Right now the trip is sort of up in the air.

Caribe Blu / Blue Angel Dec. 10-17th. Six of us from Boulder. 4 current divers and 2 finalizing their certification.

Last edited:
Arriving Christmas Day and leaving New Years Day. Staying at Vista del Mar and diving with Blue XTC. 52 days and counting!

me and my buddy will be there from Nov 27 to Dec 7. Staying at Hotel Cozumel and still have to pick a dive operator. We're both advanced divers and so want to do some of the deeper sites. Any recommendations on dive operators ? Anyone want to meet up ?

I'll be staying in Playa but plan on coming over to Cozumel to do some diving for a few days! YAY MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!! December 7th to the 14th!

My son(Ryan) and I (Rich) are arriving on Dec 13 and leaving on Dec 22. We are diving with Aldora and staying at Villa Aldora. My son just finished his open water certification.

I will be there Dec 26th - jan -4th. I will be staying at Casa del Mar. If anyone is around and wants to grab a beer at night just let me know.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom