ScubaBoarders on Cozumel - December, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be there Dec 26th - jan -4th. I will be staying at Casa del Mar. If anyone is around and wants to grab a beer at night just let me know.

Almost the same dates here (Dec 29-Jan 4, but diving 30-4). Staying at Residencias Reef Resort, diving with Aldora.

Arriving Christmas Day and leaving New Years Day. Staying at Vista del Mar and diving with Blue XTC. 52 days and counting!

Maybe we will see you on the boat...I will be there Dec 27th - JAN 1:D diving with Christi

Last edited:
Vista del Mar Dec 13-19 diving with BlueXTSea Dec 14-18. Woohoo!

RECAP:

Deltawardog: 11/26 - 12/07, Vista del Mar, Scuba Tony

nbaleva: 11/27 - 12/07, Hotel Cozumel, Living Underwater

PWN Dive Girl: 11/30 - 12/06, Cozumel Palace, Dive With Martin

scubawife: 12/01 - 12/12, Living Underwater

SynCitizen: 12/03 - 12/10, Fiesta Americana

Doc Harry: 12/05 - 12/12, Scuba Club

Harro10: 12/06 - 12/13, Caribe Blue, Blue Angel

MentalMarine: 12/07 - 12/14, Playa (O!! H!! )

Fredi: 12/09 - 12/13, Barracuda, Dive Paradise

leadweight: 12/09 - 12/16, Casa Mexicana,

bcaderunr: 12/10 - 12/17, Caribe Blu, Blue Angel

down4fun: 12/13 - 12/19, Vista del Mar, Blue XTC

aprxh: 12/13 - 12/22, Villa Aldora, Aldora

waterloodiver: 12/14 - 12/28, MiCasa

BTravlin: 12/25 - 01/01, Vista del Mar, Blue XTC

stortecky: 12/26 - 01/04, Casa del Mar,

parrotheaddiver: 12/27 - 01/01, Blue XTC

bdshort: 12/29 - 01/04, Residencias Reef, Aldora

Last edited:
Nicely done Harro.

nbaleva, my husband and I are diving with Jeremy 12/2-12/10 so I guess we'll see you on the boat the 2nd through the 7th. (Nice to see you are not at one of the southern resorts... last few trips we've missed out on the more northern sites in the marine park with people on the boat staying down at Iberostar and the Grand)

If Devil's Throat and Maracaibo Deep are on your list of dives you want to do, feel free to try and get them in before the 2nd. Been there done those more then once and no real big desire for them. Like someone else mentioned, getting down to the far south and advanced sites depends on conditions and the DM checking you out for a day or two first to see if they are comfortable with your diving.

I love all the Columbia sites and the Punta Sur wall as well as Punta Sur Sur... the throat though, I can take it or leave it.

Maybe we will see you on the boat...I will be there Dec 27th - JAN 1:D diving with Christi

I'd say the odds are good! We look forward to meeting you.

My husband and I and four other divers will be at The Palace and diving with DWM November 30 -Dec 6.

I'd say the odds are good! We look forward to meeting you.
I will be the tall slender lady with the black wetsuit and mask and fins:rofl3: I am meeting a friend of mine there she is a tall redhead can't miss her....aka Panchita on this board

Those of us that will be there at the same time ought to arrange a get together, even if we aren't diving with the same outfit. Where is the best diver hangout in Coz?

P.S. The guy that runs Coconuts is the brother of a guy I work with, so I will definitely be paying a visit or two while I'm on the island.

Back
Top Bottom