ScubaBoarders on Cozumel - December, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Leadwieght
bcaderunr
aprxh
waterloodiver
mossman
scubasteve1982

It appears (if I read this thread right) that we will all be in Coz Dec 15th how about planning a get together???
Kim
I'm IN!

So far we have
bcaderunr
aprxh
waterloodiver
and of course myself:wink:

Pending :

mossman
scubasteve1982

Yikes: The Wynston Restaurant Menu: Mediterranean-Asian Cuisine

EDIT: it's not that bad, those prices are in pesos

Wynston's is giving a 13:1 exchange rate... if that makes a difference to anyone.

We're staying at El Cantil until the 11th and hope to go for at least one dinner. Unfortunately, DH and I have been here for 2 days and both are under the weather and haven't dived or done much of anything yet.

So far we have
bcaderunr
aprxh
waterloodiver
and of course myself:wink:

Pending :

mossman
scubasteve1982
15th sounds good to me for apres-dive, siesta, and/or happy hour, but I need to leave the later evening free for something special since it's my last night on the island (not that Scubaboarders aren't special, but, you know...)

Maybe Christi might join us since at least half the group is on her boats?

Excellent, looks like everyone is a go. We have when now we need a where and time. I have only been to Coz once so if anyone has ideas for where??

Excellent, looks like everyone is a go. We have when now we need a where and time. I have only been to Coz once so if anyone has ideas for where??
Another rendezvous organizer on this thread suggested the No-Name Bar at the Barracuda Hotel. Since that's next to (or close to) the Cozumel Palace IIRC, it works great for me. My last time was barely after Wilma's destruction and half the island was still shuttered or under construction, so I'm not much help in the where department. As for time, I know we won't be back from diving until after 2 or so, and people (like me!) might want to think about heading back to get ready for their dinner plans by around 6, so I'd split the difference and suggest meeting at 4 p.m.

No-Name at 4 p.m. on 12/15, any seconds?

I have no idea where that is, but I'm sure I can find it and I'll be there.

I have no idea where that is, but I'm sure I can find it and I'll be there.

It is the bar at the Barracuda Hotel just a bit south of town....on the water side

Back
Top Bottom