ScubaBoarders on Cozumel - December, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No Name's at 4pm on the 15th. I like it! Count me in.

Thanks for the info, I'm staying downtown but I'm sure I can make my way down there!

Thanks for the info, I'm staying downtown but I'm sure I can make my way down there!
5 minute walk, unless the sidewalks are congested with cruisers (no offense meant to cruisers, but they do tend to crowd the sidewalks!). Head south along the waterfront (ocean on your right) until you see an older hotel with the name Barracuda on it. That's the place: Cozumel restaurants with a sunset pool bar: No Name Bar.

If you miss it and keep walking several miles, you'll hit another No Name Bar (Welcome To No Name Bar, Cozumel Mexico, the original cruise ship crew bar). That means you've gone a couple miles too far. Turn around and walk back.

A week from Monday. Man, that's coming up fast. That will be my last dive day. Hopefully I'll have a few decent edited pics by then to show off on the laptop. Otherwise I'll have flooded my camera and will be miserably nursing from a tequila bottle.

See y'all then. Travel safe.

Wife and I will be going Dec 11th - 14th. Diving 11th - 13th.
Staying at Casa del Mar
Diving with Del Mar Aquatics

Got on a last minute cruise so I'll be there this Saturday, 12/13.

I started reading this thread being psyched for my second time in Cozumel, but now I'm jealous about everyone elses longer trips.

5 minute walk, unless the sidewalks are congested with cruisers (no offense meant to cruisers, but they do tend to crowd the sidewalks!). Head south along the waterfront (ocean on your right) until you see an older hotel with the name Barracuda on it. That's the place: Cozumel restaurants with a sunset pool bar: No Name Bar.

If you miss it and keep walking several miles, you'll hit another No Name Bar (Welcome To No Name Bar, Cozumel Mexico, the original cruise ship crew bar). That means you've gone a couple miles too far. Turn around and walk back.

A week from Monday. Man, that's coming up fast. That will be my last dive day. Hopefully I'll have a few decent edited pics by then to show off on the laptop. Otherwise I'll have flooded my camera and will be miserably nursing from a tequila bottle.

See y'all then. Travel safe.

Thanks Mossman! can't wait too see your photos :)
now I know how to get there, happy diving.

me and my buddy will be there from Nov 27 to Dec 7. Staying at Hotel Cozumel and still have to pick a dive operator. We're both advanced divers and so want to do some of the deeper sites. Any recommendations on dive operators ? Anyone want to meet up ?

I have used a guy named Emilio from Dive Paradise. He can take you to sites based on what animals you would like to see, can take you to some places not explored by every Cozumel diver and I have been as deep as 114ft with this company. We did some amazing swim throughs. I know this is too late but maybe for your next trip?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom